This is such an exciting post, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the beautiful Emma at tumblrgirlstyle!! She’s such a lovely girl and her blog is one of my favourites so do go and check her blog out!!
What is the Liebster Award? – The Liebster award has been going on around the blogging world since 2011, one blogger nominates other amazing blogs so they can be found by new people and it just keeps going around. In German Liebster means kindest, sweetest, valued and lovely which I think perfectly represents the bloggers I have nominated (you can see who they are down below!!).
– Post the award on your blog website.
– Acknowledge and Link the blogger who nominated you.
– Answer the 10 questions given to you from the blogger who nominated you.
– Give 10 random facts about yourself.
– Nominate some of your favourite and deserving bloggers for the award.
– Ask 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
My Questions and Answers
1. Who is your biggest blogging inspiration? I have always been inspired by two bloggers in particular, they are Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella) and Poppy Deyes. I originally started by watching Zoes videos way back in the day and I found Poppy through Zoe and Alfie’s vlogs. Both of their blogs are beautiful and I’m constantly inspired by their posts, photos and videos!!
2. What’s one social media you couldn’t survive without? Theres no way I could survive without YouTube!! I can’t imagine my life without YouTube, the best part of my day is watching my favourite YouTubers new videos and discover new channels to fall in love with! I’ve had my own youtube channel for almost one full year, you can check it out here!! I love filming and editing videos that other people can enjoy!
3. Who’s your favourite author and why? I don’t have a favourite author in particular, I’m really into young adult romance style books like Girl Online and Fan Girl, so I’ll read any book in that style genre. I love reading books from different authors because I get to experience their different writing styles.
4. Baths or Showers? Most often showers but if I have a bath bomb i like to treat myself with a nice relaxing bath and a good book.
5. Whats my favourite makeup style? Normally I go for a very natural and subtle makeup look but I love experimenting with fun looks when I’m going out with friends. I think everyone should feel confident to wear their makeup however they want as long as it makes them happy!!
6. Whats my favourite quote about photography? “Photography is the story I fail to put into words.” – Destin Sparks. To me this quote sums up why I love taking photographs. Sometimes words cannot show the emotions and experiences like a photograph can. I also love how everyone can create their own meaning behind a photograph because they aren’t told how to feel.
7. What is your favourite sport in the olympics? I’m not a huge sporting fan but I’ll happily watch the gymnastics any day! All the flipping and jumping is so amazing, I can’t even do a handstand so it’s really cool to see what other people are capable of doing.
8. Your favourite TV show of all time? This is actually impossible to decide but Emma and I were having a really in-depth conversation the other day about Lizzie McGuire and it definitely stands out as one of my number one favourite shows!!
9. How many siblings do you have? I have one little brother Ben. He is 11 and he can be sooo annoying sometimes but I obviously love him to bits haha.
10. What is your favourite song at the moment? Right now it’s Partition by Beyoncé but I know I’ll have a new favourite song tomorrow haha, it’s literally a never-ending cycle of listening to one song 80 times and then getting sick of it, then I move onto the next song etc.
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I have a Dog called Abbi.
2. My favourite colour is blue.
3. I could eat pasta for the rest of my life and not get sick of it.
4. I’m really shy when you first meet me but after I’ve known someone for a while they see how outgoing I really am haha.
5. I’ve loved sewing ever since I was little.
6. I made a YouTube channel back in year 8 but never posted the video I made (thank god, it was so cringe!).
7. Stationary makes me so happy, it’s the only thing that makes me a little bit excited going back to school.
8. My favourite subject in school is drama.
9. I can’t drink caffeine because it makes me feel sick and dizzy.
10. I have no idea what I want to do after year 12, but I’m just trying to take it as it comes and I know that one day I’ll be doing something I love.
10 Questions for my Nominees:
1. If you could only wear one makeup product for the rest of your life what would it be?
2. Describe your perfect pizza?
3. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of somebody else, who would it be and what would you do?
4. What’s your favourite item of clothing you own?
5. What is guaranteed to cheer you up?
6. Where would you love to visit one day?
7. If you had $50 000 and only one day to spend it what would you buy?
8. What is your favourite season?
9. What movie could you watch over and over again and still love?
10. Who is your blogging inspiration? (even though I was asked this question I’d love to know your answers too)
I would just like to thank Emma again for nominating me!! Definitely go over and check out the blogs I nominated as they are absolutely amazing!
Love Sophie xx