Today I thought I’d share with you all my Top 5 Favourite Movies of July!! Now don’t get me wrong my list of favourite movies goes on for years (no exaggeration) so narrowing it down was hard!! The movies in this list are the movies I’ve been loving recently but my ultimate favourite movies aren’t on this list because I want to do a totally separate post for my all time favourite movies (they definitely deserve a separate post because they’re so amazing)!! Anyway that’s enough rambling, let’s get straight into my favourite movies from July.
- The Princess Diaries – If you haven’t seen the princess diaries then you need to drop everything and watch it immediately!! Even if you’ve already seen it once (or 100 times) you need to watch it again! This is such an amazing movie, the cast is perfection and just everything is amazing. My favourite scene is the makeover scene (who doesn’t love that scene though).
- The Princess Diaries 2 *surprise* – If you thought they couldn’t get any better than the first Disney proved you wrong! If I’m totally honest I actually preferred this movie to the first, I loved getting a look into the reality of being a princess. If only Michael was in it again but I guess you can’t have everything.
- Bride Wars – If you love rom coms then you are going to absolutely love this movie just like I do. God knows how many times I’ve seen it and I never get sick of it, it’s a movie that I’ll reach for when its raining outside and I just want a light-hearted fun movie to watch. If you haven’t seen it yet and you loved movies like 27 dresses and Monster in Law then you need to watch Bride wars.
- Bridget Jones’s Diary 1&2 – I can’t seem to find my copy of the first movie but both movies from the Bridget Jones’s series are hilarious!! They’re a little bit more mature so just be warned. There is not one part from both the movies that I didn’t love! Renée Zellweger is the perfect actress for the role and all the other characters are equally perfect!!
- You Again – Last but by no means least is You Again. I remember finding this gem hidden in our dvd shelf and I fell in love instantly! The whole plot line is genius, there’s just too much to love in this film!! All I have to say is.. If you haven’t seen it you absolutely must, I pinky promise you won’t regret it!!!
Those are the 5 movies I was loving in July!! Hopefully I’ve given you some ideas of some good movies to watch this month. I would give them ratings out of 10 but they would have all gotten 10/10 because they’re that good! I would love to know what some of your favourite Movies are too. Thank you for reading!
Love Sophie xx