How are we already in the 10th month of the year? You can look at it glass half empty or full, but let’s go with half full… Its almost Christmas!! Too soon? Okay I’ll save up my Christmas excitement for November and December. I wanted to start something a little new here on my blog and share my monthly goals with you all, this way I have more of a push to stick to them and maybe you can get a little inspo for your monthly goals. September was a mixed emotions month, on one hand I had a whole lot of tests and assessments but then again I turned 18 and spent the last few proper weeks of high school with all my amazing friends. I’m ready or a fresh month to get stuck into more intense exam prep for my WACE exams and a whole lot of lounging around at home and hanging out with friends *yes please!*.
- Study more, with my WACE exams in a few weeks I need to really get stuck into studying
- Write in my journal as much as possible
- Keep my room tidy and organised (let’s see how long this lasts)
- Make time to hang out and message friends even if I’m v stressed
- Read more: books, blogs and everything else in-between
- Prepare a few more posts and ideas for Blogmas *ooo exciting stuff*
- Use my new planner to stay on top of everything
- Eat healthier and drink more water + maybe chuck in a few sit ups here and there
- Post on Instagram wayy more, I’ve been too slack with this recently
What are your goals this month?