Fa la la la la la it’s Christmas time once again!! Everyone says it but seriously, did 2017 even happen? Blogmas 2016 feels like yesterday and alas we are in the beautiful month of December once again *it feels good to be back in the most wonderful time of the year*.
I thought I would kick off the festive blog posts with my December goals and a little run down on what I’m doing for blogmas this year.
- Write 3 posts a week. Every. Single. Week. Long gone are the school excuses because school is over so I’m knuckling down and I’ll be writing minimum 3 posts a week!
- Improve my photography. I love photography and I still have a lot to learn so I want to actually get into the nitty-gritty of photography so hopefully my blog photos can start to improve as well.
- Watch a Christmas movie every night leading up to christmas. This goal is quite odd but hear me out, every December I never take advantage of being able to watch Christmas movies, I am strict the rest of the year with No Christmas movies or music to be played (god forbid I tarnish the festive spirit with school in June) but it is now December so I am determined to make the most of this time and watch ALL the Christmas movies to fully embrace the Christmas spirit. I’ve already figured out which movie I’ll be watching each night (hint: a lot of classics e.g.. elf, home alone, miracle on 34th street.. Yes Please!)
- Listen to Christmas music non-stop for the same reasons as above.
- Get out of the house. I don’t want to become a recluse and lock myself in my room, I want to catch up with friends as much as possible.
- Go and see the city Christmas lights and drive around to see the lights people have put up on their houses.
- Do some more driving hours, I’ve had my learners permit for about 2 years and have done probably 2 hours *whoops* so this December (and the rest of summer) I want to get all my hours done so I can hopefully have my P’s before uni or at least be close to getting them.
- Maybe do a Christmassy collab with a fellow blogger? I love getting to create something with the girls I’ve met through blogging so I’ll try to organise one.
- Do some more baking.
- Get another disposable camera and take more photos so I can cover my bedroom door with them.
- Work hard to make blogmas this year better than last year!!
So those are my goals for this December, let me know what some of yours are! I’d love to get some inspiration for some more. Mine were all pretty much Christmas related but hey its December why not?
Ok now onto a little Blogmas update: last year I posted a festive post each day from the 13th of December hence it being 12 days of blogmas. I did really want to try to do 24 days this year but I’ve been so busy recently and I would hate to be posting things I wasn’t 100% happy with, so I decided to do the same as I did last year and post every day in the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I’m SOSO excited and can’t wait to get fully into the swing of it but I’ll still be posting 3 posts a week before the 13th so you’ll be seeing me quite a bit here. Love you all loads and get prepped for the 12 days of Sophie Maie Blogmas!!!