Christmas Popcorn Crunch | Blogmas Day 9

img_6206

Blogmas is going by so fast which makes me really sad because I’ve loved writing all these festive posts and you all seem to be loving them too but it also means christmas is closer than ever!!! Today is my final food related blog post for christmas but don’t worry I’m definitely going to be doing more food style posts in the future. Today I’m sharing with you all my easy Christmas Popcorn Crunch. When I was making this I honestly didn’t think it would taste as good as it did, I managed to eat all of it within the day whoops hehe. This takes a few minutes and tastes ahhhh-mazing so you should definitely try it out.

img_6205

Christmas Popcorn Crunch

Prep time: 10 minutes

Serves: 10 cups made

Ingredients

• 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels, popped
  • 350g white chocolate
  • Christmas themed sprinkles

Directions

1. Line a large tray with baking paper.
  2. Pop your popcorn and evenly spread it out on the tray.
  3. Melt white chocolate. Once melted use a spoon to gradually pour it over the popcorn.
  4. Add the sprinkles onto the popcorn.
  5. Put in the fridge for 15 minutes for the chocolate to set.

img_6204

It’s sooo easy and it tastes amazing, I’m not playing it literally tastes so good!! I hope you’re all getting excited in the lead up to christmas and enjoyed todays post. Love you all loads ♡.

Love Sophie x

Share:

8 Comments

1. December 21, 2016 / 11:30 pm

This looks incredible! I will definitely be trying this out x

• December 21, 2016 / 11:30 pm

I hope you enjoy eating it as much as I did haha xx

2. December 22, 2016 / 2:34 am

Merry Christmas and loving how festive this popcorn looks.

This post would make a great addition to Our Growing Edge, a link up just for new food adventures. It’s a fun way to share your new food experiences and flavours with other foodies. This month’s theme is FESTIVE FEEDS.

More info including how to submit your link here: http://bunnyeatsdesign.com/our-growing-edge/

• December 22, 2016 / 9:17 am

I’ll have to check it out x

3. December 22, 2016 / 6:12 am

This sounds so yummy and looks so pretty! It’s definitely something I’m going to try for a festive movie night this week ☺️ thank you for sharing the recipe! Your photos are also beautiful, by the way! I love that glow from the fairylights xx

• December 22, 2016 / 9:18 am

Thank you lovely, it’s perfect for a movie night!! Xx