Blogmas is going by so fast which makes me really sad because I’ve loved writing all these festive posts and you all seem to be loving them too but it also means christmas is closer than ever!!! Today is my final food related blog post for christmas but don’t worry I’m definitely going to be doing more food style posts in the future. Today I’m sharing with you all my easy Christmas Popcorn Crunch. When I was making this I honestly didn’t think it would taste as good as it did, I managed to eat all of it within the day whoops hehe. This takes a few minutes and tastes ahhhh-mazing so you should definitely try it out.
Christmas Popcorn Crunch
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serves: 10 cups made
- 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels, popped
- 350g white chocolate
- Christmas themed sprinkles
- Line a large tray with baking paper.
- Pop your popcorn and evenly spread it out on the tray.
- Melt white chocolate. Once melted use a spoon to gradually pour it over the popcorn.
- Add the sprinkles onto the popcorn.
- Put in the fridge for 15 minutes for the chocolate to set.
It’s sooo easy and it tastes amazing, I’m not playing it literally tastes so good!! I hope you’re all getting excited in the lead up to christmas and enjoyed todays post. Love you all loads ♡.
Love Sophie x