Now that it’s 2018 I have made it my mission to read more, so to give me a little kick-start I thought I would share with you all 18 books I want to read in 2018. I quite clearly have a genre I lean towards which is YA contemporary, I do want to throw in some more different books throughout the year but the 18 that I definitely want to read are all mostly in the YA contemporary genre.
I’ve always loved reading, the other week I finished Wilde Like Me by Louise Pentland in under 24 hours. I have a bit of an issue with pacing myself when it comes to reading, when I start I don’t want to stop until I’ve finished because I want to know what happens next. The thought of having to wait over a week to finish a book does not entice me because I have the patience of a 2-year-old and I want to know everything that happens asap. It’s not all bad though because it means I have more time to read a bunch more books!!
I have linked each book to its Goodreads page so you can find out some more details and read reviews for the books that catch your eye. I’m always adding to my “want to read” list so if you have any books you love please let me know.
- Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- A List Of Cages by Robin Roe
- I’m Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl by Gretchen McNeil
- The Geography Of You And Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Am I Normal Yet? (The Spinster Club #1) by Holly Bourne
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- By Your Side by Kasie West
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- The Chaos Of Standing Still by Jessica Brody
- The Map That Leads To You by J.P. Monninger
- The Potion Diaries By Amy Alward
So that’s the 18 books I want to read in 2018. I’m so excited to be reading more and I will be sure to put reviews up once I finish the books as I’d love to incorporate reading into my blog more this year.