I’ve been blogging for about 11 months now and I realised that you lovely people reading probably don’t know all too much about me. Sure you know what my lip care routine is and what cookies I’ve been loving but do you know why my nickname is synovial fluid & that I can be a straight up savage sometimes… probably not, so I’m going to be sharing with you a few things you may not know about me so you can all hopefully get to know me, the person behind the blog, a little better.
- I live in Australia, I was talking to another blogger the other day and she had no clue I lived here, so I thought why not let you all know that I am in fact a born and raised Australian hence why if you ever hear me talk I sound vvv Aussie.
- I lovvvvvve flowers and if I had to pick a favourite it would be peonies, I don’t know why but one day I was like “Yes, that’s it! Peonies are my favourite flowers” and to this day they still are.
- The subjects I’m studying at school are: drama, textiles, human bio, english, maths and religion. Not the most interesting thing about me but hey I guess some of you might be able to relate to the drama woes or english struggles etc.
- I am the absolute worst person at sticking to something. I go through phases of loving different things, one week it’ll be a tv show and then next its planning a trip to Europe when I’m 23. Which is why I’m so shocked that I’ve been blogging for almost a year.
- My all time favourite movie is hands down Angus Thongs and the Perfect Snogging. I’m not even exaggerating when I say I’ve seen this movie too many times to count (it has to be well in the hundreds surely). One time I watched it and as soon as it finished I watched it from the beginning again and I’ve cried tears of joy at the end on several occasions (ok I think you get the point about how much I love this movie now).
- I have set a goal for 2017 and that is to watch as many Disney movies as I possibly can. I must learn the songs and I need to up my Disney knowledge for sure.
- I have my learners permit… but I’ve had it for a year and only done 40 minutes **whoops**, that’s all about to change though because in one month a friend of mine is having a party and I am going to drive there drive there (obvs with dad in the car) I don’t think I’ve ever been this determined before. I’ll keep you posted on how its going!!
- I tend to sleep talk, once at a sleepover all my friends and I were camping in my friends back yard and during this time we were studying the knee in Human Bio so all the parts of the knee were fresh in my mind. I was having a dream where everyone was talking about the parts of the knee and they didn’t know what the last part was and I did, so in my dream and IN.REAL.LIFE I yelled out Synovial Fluid. Now fortunately everyone was asleep (or so I thought) but I yelled so loud that I woke myself up and little did I know one of my friends woke up too and heard it. Now my name on our group chat is Synovial Fluid which is just fabb, I don’t think I’ll ever live this down.
- When I was younger I had the family computer in my room which had Photo Booth, I thought Photo Booth was the coolest thing ever and made so many videos of myself just sitting there and being my little weird self blabbing about god knows what.
- I was trying to think of something big about me to finish off with for number 10 so I put my faith in my friends and this is what I got: “You used to have platinum blonde hair?” I guess when I was younger my hair was vv blonde and thanks to the beauty of highlights I can keep it nice and blonde but it’s definitely not platinum anymore. & finally Hannah said “You’re low-key savage” to which I replied “High Key??” because while I think the world needs to be more positive and happy and I’d never want to purposefully be unkind to anyone I do love a good bit of banter and sometimes the best banter is a bit of savageness especially between me and Hannah. (I know I know cringe but it’s an inside joke from maths).
Should I get out of the house more so I have interesting things to say about myself?? Yeah that’d probably be a good idea, but I do hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. This wasn’t meant to be a long post but I got a bit carried away so if you read till the end then congrats (seriously you deserve a cookie, go treat yo’ self).